Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. Please help us out by contributing more to this article.
A post-Alexandrian fishing, trading, and smuggling town on the coast of Old Alexia. It is governed by a small council elected every two years.
In the early 16th century, it is undergoing rapid change and economic diversification. A number of outside interests are focused on the town's evolution.
- The current council is composed of:
- Eda, owner of a three-ship fishing flotilla
- Eliander, militia captain
- Manistrad, Dwarven expatriate engineer
- Anders, fishing fleet commodore
- Gellan, old money merchant