Talk:Wolf's Character Sheet
Plot hook ideas for other class paths
- Wolf goes back to visit his followers of the green peeps, surprise they have new patronage from a strange fae lady, she wants to give Wolf a cool sword, this is weird. Are they corrupted or is this cool?
- Wolf meets fae person in dreams that one time he finally gets drunk
- For some reason or other Wolf receives some divine investment, it's scary probably. Maybe it's controlling or has a clear agenda.
- Spruce convinces Wolf that fey are sweet
- 9: Paladin 6
- 10: Bard 4 (The feat earlier would be nice, but this picks up 2 4th level bard spells so...)
- +1 spell prep
- Aura of protection
- +1 3rd spell slot
Bard 4: some cool feat
- Learn 1 spell, swap one spell (max 4th)
- Considerations: Dimension Door, Freedom of Movement, Greater Invisibility (c), Locate Creature
- Find Greater Steed (upgrade spruce to a pegasus)
- other notable 4th pally spells: Death Ward
- Aura of warding
- ABI or feat
- +1 spell prep
- Patron: Archfey
4th lvl spells (find greater steed)
Lots of bard cut in options, want to stack up 8 levels of pally and 3 to 4 of bard all told.
Warlock for 3 levels at some point seems cool also.
Warlock notes: Archfey, pact of the chain (OR.. Fathomless and Genie could work)
- Spells of interest: mind sliver, EB, hex (c), exp retreat (c), cause fear (c) (for non conc things, hellish rebuke)
- Invocations of interest: eldritch mind, gift of the ever living ones, beast speech, investment of the chain master
Feats for Consideration
- Sentinel - AOO/reaction stuff
- Savage Attacker - 1/turn 1 attack, reroll weap dmg dice
- Mounted Combatant - adv vs smaller unmounted, mount protection stuff - Is really really good for fighting mounted...
- Resiliant - +abi and saving throw prof
- Skill expert - +1 abi gain prof and expertise
- Athlete - +1 str and cool stuff
- Chef - cool bonuses, wolf likes food I guess, con or wisdom point
- Eldritch Adept - get a warlock invocation (adv on conc saves, 120ft dark vision, speak with animals at will)
- Fighting Initiate - get a fighting style
- Shield Master - shield attack and shield to dex - bonus action shove and half dmg -> 0 if succeed on dex save (downside, dex save not so great)
- Heavy Armor Master - +str and DR3 - most of the blokes with normal weapons seem to have a pretty hard time hitting already